The Immersive Engineering mod is a global modification that complements the game with new mechanisms. This is an industrial mod that can truly surprise you with its variety of mechanisms and new ways of producing energy.
- Copper. It is often found at heights from 72 to 40 blocks. Useful for crafting wires and electric coils.
- Bauxites. The spawn height is 85-40 blocks. Needed to create high-voltage wires.
- Lead. Needed for capacitors. Rarer ore, for mining you need to go down to level 36-8.
- Silver. An alloy of electricity can be created with the help of silver ore. It appears at levels 40-8.
- Nickel. One of the rarest ores, along with uranium. The spawn height is 24-8 blocks. Needed for various alloys.
- Uranus. Needed for nuclear generators and various installations.
Mod replenishes the game with a large number of a wide variety of materials. Some of them were in the original game, but received new features and crafting. Now from all ores you can create not only ingots, but also powders, plates, sheet blocks and even half blocks.
- Creosote. Required for crafting boards.
- Vegetable oil. One of the components for special fuels.
- Biodiesel. The liquid is needed for refueling diesel engines.
- Ethanol. Component for crafting fuel. Component for crafting fuel.
- Liquid concrete. Created using a mixer.
- Engineer’s Manual. This is a book that contains various tips for playing with the mod.
- The hammer. Can crush ores and turn them into dust.
- Nippers. Removes wires from mechanisms.
- Hook. With the hook, you can catch on the wires and go down them.
- Voltmeter. Changes the voltage.
- Case with tools. Stores various tools inside.
- Blueprint. Creation of various shapes, lamps, wires and other components.
- Backpack with condensers. Powers a variety of tools when the player uses them on the go, such as charging a ailgun.
- Canister. Stores up to 12 buckets of water or other liquid.
- Drill. A semi-automatic setup that is much more efficient than a pickaxe. Powered by fuel.
- Revolver. A firearm that requires ammo to use.. A firearm that requires ammo to use.
- Chemical Thrower. It splashes a chemical composition on enemies, and then sets it on fire. Dangerous weapon!
- Railgun. Several shells to choose from. An analogue of a cannon with a high rate of fire and a long range of fire. It takes energy to use it.
- Revolving. For its operation, a red dust signal is required, as well as an electricity supply.
- Chemical. We need a red dust signal and electricity. It can overheat and therefore requires special cooling.
The player can equip weapons and turrets with various supplies. The effectiveness of the shot will depend on them. In addition, there are supplies with special effects. For example, Dragon’s Breath ammo allows you to set fire to mobs.
More than 10+ different upgrading items for a wide variety of mechanisms and weapons. They help to reduce recharge time, increase damage, increase energy production efficiency and get special effects.
- Kinetic. You need to connect a windmill or water wheels, after which energy production will begin.
- Thermoelectric. Uses temperature differences to generate electricity.
- Diesel. Connect it to the diesel storage and power generation starts.
- Waterwheels. Placed next to a body of water.
- Windmill. For windy biomes. You can improve the mill. The higher its height, the more energy it produces.
There are a lot of items that allow you to transfer, store and energize various mechanisms. The player will be able to create transformers, coils, capacitors and much more that will be needed to service the mechanisms.
- Engineer’s workbench. A special type of workbench for crafting cartridges, electrodes, modules and shaders.
- Charging station. It is needed to recharge various mechanisms.
- Tesla coil. Protects an area of 13×13 blocks from mobs, attacking them with current.
- Rotary table. Using the block, you can deploy mechanisms.
- Drill. Analyzes a specific chunk for valuable resources.
- Air heater. Speeds up blast furnace operation.
- Sorter. Based on a certain list, it will be possible to sort items.
- Pump. Removes fluid from the specified area.
- Trumpet. Transport mechanism for liquids.
- Coke oven. Creates creosote and coke coal.
- Blast furnace. Steel and slag (a by-product) can be created.
- Alloy plant. Creation of alloys.
- Metal press. Formation of metals.
- Shredder. Conversion of metals to dust.
- Mixer. Mixes solids with each other.
- Oil mill. Squeezes oil out of organic matter.
- Collector. Carries out the development of the mechanism according to his drawing.
- Excavator. Automatic mining of ores.
- Faraday armor. Protect the player from enemy Tesla coils. Will help increase damage from weapons that use electricity.
- Protective gear. Headphones and a shield will help the player not to be stunned by the sounds of machinery that uses electricity.
- Engineer. This is a new kind of villager who can sell mechanical parts from the modification. A special house was also added for him.
How to install Immersive Engineering mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
RoadRunner duplicates the functionality of Lithium but it is created specifically for Forge. This is one of the best optimization mods that affect several parts of the game at once,…
Armiger mod will be useful in PvP and other modes where you often have to change armor. With it, you no longer have to individually drag each item. You will…
Repairify is a simple but very useful survival mod. It adds to Minecraft the ability to repair tools by combining two identical items. To achieve this, in the inventory, you…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®
I'll check out your vid. I had a chuckle at a few points in your #3 vid.
Anakardian said:Just finished episode 4:
Tested the drill heads and worked on autocrafting red science.
Also failed at autocrafting because ???
Efab is strange.
Regarding the music, I have no idea what to choose or how to add it.
Quite new to these videos.
On the positive side, i think i figured out the microphone buzzer. Seems to be a grounding issue. No easy fix on that as the house is not equipped with ground except in the wet rooms.
Click to expand...
From your vid, I see you've found it's a known issue with efab. An issue I haven't encountered myself. This is quite serious as Efab is the core for producing research (and some other core components). I may have to look at possible alternatives such as modular machinery. It sounds like it can do what's required.
I do like the way you have used the efab compared to me, I've used small self contained efab setups, but you've got them all linked into one big mega efab.
Regarding gunpowder, I have thought about that. Only real access to gunpowder early on is from mobs, which you are naturally avoiding. It might seem strange, but I'm thinking of giving a recipe that can use Slag to make gunpowder. Without gunpowder, there's little incentive to progress down the military branch, which isn't the intention.
I didn't even notice that the assault rifle ammo can only be made in the ammo press. I saw that pistol ammo has a normal 3x3 recipe alternative, and assumed that was the same with assault.
I'll delay the Space update as this efab is a critical issue. The Automation 2 research will give the Automated Workbench, so I can add blueprints for Science Packs and any other common components, removing the reliance on Efab.
|Max RF input||256 RF/t|
|RF use||20 RF/t|
|RF storage||16,000 RF|
The Metal Press is a 3×1×3 multiblock machine added by Immersive Engineering. It stamps Plates, Rods, and Wires out of metal ingots. If IndustrialCraft 2 is installed, it can also create IC2's Plates, including the Iridium Reinforced Plate.
The piston's and the Conveyor Belts' direction matters. The piston should face downwards. The Conveyor Belts should both travel down the length or up the machine.
After the blocks are in place, use an Engineer's Hammer on the piston—whichever side the control panel should be on—to complete the multiblock.
The Metal Press has no GUI. Redstone Flux (RF) is inputted through the top block of the multiblock (where the Heavy Engineering Block was). Items are inputted and outputted through the built-in Conveyor Belt. An extra Conveyor Belt or Hopper should be built leading into the Metal Press for dropped items to properly go through the Press.
The Metal Press requires a Mold in order to function. Right-clicking (or as of version 0.7.4, throwing) a Metal Press with a Mold will attach the Mold to the Metal Press. The mold can be detached by shift right-clicking with an Engineer's Hammer.
The recipes performed depend on the Mold being used. For more information, see the Mold article. Each use of the Metal Press consumes 2400 RF, at 20 RF/t.
Minecraft metal press
.Metal Press work
You will also be interested:
- Mini hookah
- Black sheep bibs
- Wegmans protein bars
- Chloroplast definition biology quizlet
- Sincere surroundings
- Switch xci.com safe
- Faye kim jewellery
- Multivariate calculus final exam with solutions pdf
- Powersaves switch
- War webms
- Bcps meal sites